Peer Review Process
- The article submitted by the author is checked by the technical editor for correct formatting.
- After checking, the article is checked by the Editor-in-Chief, who sends the article for review or rejects it.
- The technical editor sends the article to the selected reviewers. After receiving the reviews and recommendations of the reviewers, the Editor-in-Chief and Associate editors decide on acceptance, rejection, or necessity of a revision of the article.
- After receiving the corrected version of the article, the technical editor accepts it or sends it for re-reviewing. The article can be accepted for publication after the approval of the article by 2-3 reviewers. Editor-in-Chief, Associate editors and members of the Editorial Board of the journal (depending on the direction of the article) decide on the article for publication.
- The accepted article is sent for layout, checking by the author, proofreading and final publication.
Peer review type – single blind (authors do not know who reviews their work).
Each reviewer gives comments and evaluates the article according to the following criteria:
- relevance and importance of the work;
- the quality of article writing;
- scientific novelty;
- compliance with technical requirements for articles.