Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal applies a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License to articles and other works we publish.
Subject to the acceptance of the Article for publication in the Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal, the Author(s) agrees to grant Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal permission to publish the unpublished and original Article and all associated supplemental material under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0).
Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.