Hepatoprotective Action of Phytopreparation from Limonium Gmelinii
Effects of phytopreparation from a plant of Limonium gmelinii were studied on livers of white breedless rats at chronic impact of cadmium sulfate and carbon tetrachloride. It was established the administration of cadmium sulfate during six months caused chronic hepatitis, while the simultaneous administration of preparation from Limonium gmelinii and cadmium sulfate did not result of destructive changes in a liver. Chronic intoxication of the animals by carbon tetrachloride during six months caused progressive postnecrotic cirrhosis. The simultaneous administration of phytopreparation and carbon tetrachloride caused postnecrotic fibrosis in the central part of hepatic lobule only. Not only dystrophic and necrobiotic processes also numerous inflammatory cell infiltrates were observed in hepatic parenchyma of animals which were treated by cadmium sulfate and carbon tetrachloride, while it was not observed at animals which were medicated with phytopreparation. Thus, on the basis of the data was concluded about hepatoprotective action of phytopreparation from Limonium gmelinii.
2. A.A. Saratnicov, A.I. Vengerovski. New natural hepatoprotectors. Experimental and clinical pharmacology. 1995, #1.
3. A.I. Vengerovski, A.A. Saratnicov. The mechanism of action of hepatoprotectors attoxic injuring of liver. Pharmacology and toxicology. 1988, #1.
4. G. Zhusupova, K. Rachimov, Zh. Abilov, A. Bogoyiavlinsky, V. Tolmachev, V. Beresin. An anti-virus preparation of a vegetative origin. Patent # 30830 from 23.12.1999.
5. G. Zhusupova, Zh. Abilov, O. Haritonova, S. Babaev, N. Sigangalieva. The growth simulated preparation for vegetable and flower cultures. Patent # 30926 23.12.1999.
6. K. Rachimov, G. Zhusupova, T. Shalakhmetova, Zh. Abilov. Phytopreparates from plants of Limonium Mill Genus. Abstracts 3rd Iupac International Conference on Biodiversity, Antalya-Turkey, 2001.
7. S.I. Salnikova, A.N. Karamishev. Bioflavonoids and derivative of a cinnamon acid - perspective hepatoprotectors. Urgent problems of hepatology. Kharkov, 1989.
8. E.B. Burlacova. Biooxidants and synthetic inhibitors of radical processes. Successes of chemistry. 1975, T. 14, #10.
9. L.V. Yakovleva, O.A. Herasimova, I.V. Karbusheva, A.K. Ivahnenco, N.D. Bunyatyan, T.S. Saharova. Comparison of antioxidant properties of new preparations derivative of bioflavonoids and tannins. Experimental and clinical pharmacology. 2001, T. 26, #2.
10. T.M.Shalakhmetova.Cellular mechanisms of thehepatotoxic effects of heavy metals on the growing of organism. Abstract, Almaty, 1999, p. 48.
11. Harmful chemical substances. Carbohydrates and derivatives of carbohydrates. L. Chemyctry, 1990, pp. 348 - 349.
12. M.V. Kudryavceva, G.A. Sakuta, A.V. Emelyancev, L.A. Slepcova, A.D. Skorina, B.N. Kudryavcev. Cytophluorimetric research of the contents of glycogenum and activity some ferments it metabolism in hepatocytes of the man and animals at liver cirrhosis and in conditions of rehabillitation. Cytology. 1994, T. 36, #2.
How to Cite
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal applies a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License to articles and other works we publish.
Subject to the acceptance of the Article for publication in the Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal, the Author(s) agrees to grant Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal permission to publish the unpublished and original Article and all associated supplemental material under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0).
Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation, and DOI.