Quasi-Periodic Noise Oscillations in Oxyhydrates of Rare-Earth Elements
The present paper dwells upon the chemical foundations of formation of a gel nanostructure (by the example of zirconium oxyhydrate) at the time of formation of oxyhydrate polymer chain and develops electrophoretic (diffusional) conceptions related to the phenomenon of self-organization of nonequilibrium oxyhydrate gel. Adduced are the experimental data (measurements of spontaneous current induced by the alterations in capacity of the polarized double electrical layer of the gel) that permit to claim that the mathematical model of the phenomenon is not in contradiction with the experiment. On the ground of the experimental data and calculations it is concluded that the constant magnetic field alters the character of geometrical configuration of chemical interaction of the oxyhydrate gel fragments with each other, which affects the value of nano-current measured in the course of the experiment.
2. Yuri I. Sucharev. Nonlinearity of Colloid Systems: Oxyhydrate Systems. Switzerland, UK, USA: Trans Tech Publications. 2007. 433 p.
3. B.A. Markov, Y.I. Sucharev, I.Y. Lebedeva, I.Y. Apalikova. Coulomb diffusion model of oxyhydrate gel formation. Butlerov Communications. 2009. Issue 18. №.8. pp. 49- 54.
4. Y.I. Sucharev and B.A. Markov: Nonlinearity of gel oxyhydrate systems. The Russian Academy of Sciences, Yekaterinburg 2005. 468 p.
5. Y.I. Sucharev, I.Y. Suchareva, A.M. Kostrukova, B.A. Markov. Theoretic treatment of electrophoretic periodic characteristics of oxyhydrate gels of yttrium and zirconium. Chelyabinsk Scientific Center Newsletter issued by the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2003. Issue 21. №4. pp. 125-130.
6. Y.I. Sucharev, I.Y. Suchareva, B.A. Markov. Self-organization of gesl in Lennard- Jones potential. Chelyabinsk Scientific Center Newsletter issued by the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2004. Issue 24. №.3 pp.86-91.
7. Y.I. Sucharev, I.Y. Suchareva, E.P. Yudina. Influence of the electrical and magnetic fields on optical properties of oxyhydrate gels of yttrium and zirconium. Chelyabinsk Scientific Center Newsletter issued by the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2002. №4. pp.127-132.
8. Yu.I. Sukharev, B.A. Markov, A. Yu. Prokhorova, I.Yu. Lebedeva. Spontaneous pulsating current in zirconium oxyhydrate gels. Wseas transactions on circuits and systems. 2005. Vol.4. Issue 11. ISSN: 1109-2734. P.1477-1484.
9. Y.I. Sucharev. Colloid variant of Arnold diffusion mechanism. South Ural State University Newsletter: Mathematics, physics and chemistry series. 2007. Issue 8. №3. 75.pp. 89-94.
10. A.G. Sveshnikov, A.N. Bogolubov, V.V. Kravtsov. Lectures on mathematical physics. Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow State University. 1993. 352p.
11. V.S. Anischeko, V.V. Astakhov, T.K. Vladivasova and others. Nonlinear effects in chaotic and stochastic systems. Moscow, Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Research. 2003. 544p.
12. Yu.I. Sukharev, T.G. Krupnova, E.P. Yudina, I.Yu. Lebedeva. Concerning the interconnections of self-organizing oxyhydrate gels and their experimental determination. Colloids an Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects. 2007. 300. P.281-286.
13. F.D. Gakhov, Y.I. Chersky. Convolution-type equations. Moscow, 978. 300 p.
Copyright (c) 2012 Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.