Optimization of Decomposition Process of Karatau Phosphorites
Phosphorous-acid process of Karatau phosphorites’ decomposition has been studied. The impact of temperature, time and acid rate on decomposition process of phosphate raw material, the conditions ensuring maximum degree of phosphorite decomposition have been identified. Variance estimate of experiment results’ reproducibility has been carried out by mathematical statistics method; the coefficients of regression equations have been set. The significance of regression equation coefficients has been checked up by Student’s criterion, and the adequacy of regression equation to experiment has been checked up by Fisher's criterion. With the use of utopian point method the parameters of studied raw
materials’ decomposition have been optimized.
2. Klassen P.V., Sushchev S.V., Klados D.K. and others. Studying the possibility of employing domestic phosphorites (in terms of yegorievsk) for receiving extraction phosphoric acid and phosphorus containing fertilizers // Chemical industry today.(2010) # 2. p. 24-31.
3. Aydin I., Imamoglu S., Audin F., Saydut A., Hamamci C. Determination of mineral phosphate species in sedimentary phosphate rock in Mardin, SE Anatolia, Turkey by sequential extraction // Microchemical
Journal. (2009) № 91. p. 63-69.
4. V.G. Kisselyov, I.A. Pochitalkina, I.A. Petropavlovskyi. Production of mono alcium phosphate from low-grade phosphatic raw materials. XXIV International conference of young scientists // Achievements in chemistry and chemical technology: collection of scientific works / RChTU; [under the editorship of P. D. Sarkisov and V.B. Sazhin]. M: RChTU publishing house, (2010), V. XXIV, #9, P. 77-80.
5. Sengul H., Ozer A.K., Gulaboglu M. S. Beneficiation of Mardin-Mazıda˘gi (Turkey) calcareous phosphate rock using dilute acetic acid solutions // Chemical Engineering Journal, (2006), № 122. P.135-140.
6. Ralitsa P. Ivanova, Darinka Y. Boyinova, Ivan N. Gruncharov and Dimitar L. Damgaliev. The solubilization of rock phosphate by organic acids // Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, (2006), p. 2541-2554.
7. O.B. Dormeshkin, N.I. Vorobjyev, G.Kh. Cherches and A.N. Gavrilyuk. Effect of carbamide on sulfuric acid decomposition of phosphate raw materials in nonthickening suspensions in production of integrated
fertilizers// Inorganic synthesis and industrial inorganic chemistry, #2 (2008), 188- 195,
8. Aouad A., Bilali L., Benchanâa M., Mokhlisse A. Kinetic aspect of thermal decomposition of natural phosphate and its kerogen: Influence of heating rate and mineral matter// Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, # 3, March (2002) , p. 733-743(11).
9. Ahmetov S.O., Moldabekov Sh.M., Azhimetova A.B. Research of process of crystallization and filtration of monocalciumphosphate by cyclic way of processing low-grade phosphorites of Karatau // News of higher schools. Chemistry and chemical technology. (2003) - ISSN 0579- 2991.
10. Receiving fertilizer on the basis of activated phosphorites / Balgysheva B. D. [and others] // Anthropogenous dynamics of environment, (2006) V. 2, P. 333-336.
11. Romanova S.M., Burkitbaev M., Bataeva K. The process in water and sour soil systems containing waste products of phosphoric industry and ingratiates from bottom deposits. Mat.17 World Congress of Soil Science, France, Montpellier. 20-26.08.1998,Vol.I,Sump 6 -Р.682
12. Romanova S.M., Preisner L. The theoretical bases and methodology of reseaches of antropogenic transformation of hydrochemical regime of reservoirs of arid zones. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol.20,No.4A, 2011.- P.277-281 (impaktfactor 0.543)
13. Akhnazarova S.L., Gordeev L.S., Glebov M.B.Modeling and optimization of chemical technological processes with the incomplete information on the mechanism: textbook, M. / D.I. Mendeleev RChTU -(2010)
14. Akhnazarova S.L., Gordeyev L.S. Mathematical modeling of extraction processes of target components from natural raw materials \\ Chemical technology.-(2005), №5, - 30-35pp.
Copyright (c) 2012 Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.