The Formation of Morphological Structures of Carbon and Oxide Silicon Nanoparticles
The concept morphostructure formations nanosized individuals on the basis of carbon and quartz is offered. Under offered circuit in “the first stage” substances are generated by atoms – “elementary individuals”. They - form “simple morphostructures”, for example, fullerenes, film and a one-wall carbon tube. They have, at the best the two-dimensional structural order. The second stage of growth morphostructures is connected to formation of more complex of “elementary particles” on the basis of the approximated rounded molecules. They - form “simple morphostructures”, for example, fullerenes, film and carbon tube also. The third stage - clusters. Clusters, similarly to atoms and molecules, can form cyclic formations (oligomer/polymers), crystals and can enter structure of the mixed constructions of a layer. They can form also simple morphostructures, for example, fullerenes, film and carbon tube. The fourth stage - compact formations of polymer and so on.
2. P.G. Vekilov. Two-step mechanism for the nucleation of crystals from solution // J.Cryst.Growth. 2005. V.275.
№ 1-2. Р.65 -76.
3. A.Ya. Mitus’. Theory of crystal ordering. Thesis. Novosibirsk, Institute of Semiconductor Physics SB RAS. 1982. Р.13.
4. Klevtsova R.F., Magarill S.А., Pervukhina N.V., Borisov S.V., Glinskya L.А., Podberezskaya N.V. The effect of ordering of submolecular atom groups in crystals of inorganic compounds // Journal of structural chemistry. 2002. V.43. №4. P.664- 670.
5. Z.А. Mansurov, Т.А. Shabanova, Maruf Higazi, М.А, Biysenbaev, N.N. Mofa, R.М. Mansurova. Morphostructures of carbon nanoparticles of different chemical processes // Bestnik of KazNU. Chemical edition. 2007. №1 (45).
P. 384 – 389.
6. Zhandosov Zh.М., Shabanova Т.А., Shamalov М.Е., Biysenbaev М.А., Mansurov Z.А. the obtaining of carbon material with high-surface area and study of products of its synthesis. // «Combustion and plasmachemistry» Almaty 2010. Т.8. №3. P. 257-261.
7. Mansurov Z.A., Shabanova T.A., Mofa N.N., Glagolev V.A. The morphological structure of carbon- and silicon containing nanoparticles. // International Carbon Conferences, Shanghai. July 25-28. Carbon 2011. - ID 703.
8. Mansurov Z.А., Shabanova Т.А., Antonuk V.I., Levin V.L., Kotelnikov P.Е., Glagolev V.А., Mansurova R.М. Structural order of carbon material according to data from electron microscopy and X-ray structure analysis // Vastnik of KazNU. Chemical edition. - 2004. - № 4 (36). - P. 451- 455.
9. Mansurov Z.A., Zhylybayeva N.K, Ualieva P.S., Mansurova R.M. Synthesis and properties of sorbents on the basis of the vegetative raw material // Chemistry in the interest of steady development. 2002. №10.- Р. 339-346.
10. А.М. Glezer. Amorphous and nanocrystalline structures: similarities, differences, mutual transitions. // Russian chemical journal (The journal of Russian chemical society named after D.I. Mendeleyev). 2002. V. XLVI. №5. P. 57-63.
Copyright (c) 2012 Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.