Carbon as an Effective Modifier of Silicon Dioxide and Reagent for Obtaining Nanostructurized SHS-Composites
The peculiarities of the structure and morphology of quartz particles modified by carbon depending on MCT conditions and type of specific carbonaceous modifier were studied. Powder materials with the composition structure of the materials, which are hybrid formations organics-inorganics with a high chemical activity of its components, were obtained by combined MCT of carbon or carbon containing organic compounds with quartz. A high chemical activity of quartz particles modified by carbon is effectively realized when producing SHS-ceramics composition materials. The rate of redox processes increases, the initial reagents are most completely realized and nanosized particles of silicon carbide are formed. It is shown how one can regulate the process of combustion in SH-synthesis and produce the material of the necessary quality by modifying silicon dioxide particles in the course of MCT.
2. Ezhovski YuK. Surface nanostructures – prospectives of synthesis and use. Soros review journal 2000; 6(1): 56-63.
3. Mansurov Z.A., Mofa N.N., Shabanova T.A. Synthesis of powderlike materials with particles encapsulated in nanostructurized carbon containing films. ”Carbon 2004”. July 11-15, USA, CD.
4. Mofa N.N., Chervyakova O.V., Ketegenov T.A., Mansurov Z.A. Magnetic sorbents produced by mechanochemical treatment of quartz containing mixtures. Chemistry in the interests of sustainable development 2003; 11:755-761.
5. Mansurov Z.A., Mofa N.N., Shabanova T.A. Hybride, nano-structurized materials of special purpose on the basis of silicon dioxide. 4th International Symposium IS A C – 4 on Advanced Ceramics, Nov.14 - 18, 2010.Osaka, Japan.
6. Simionesku K., Oprea K. Mechanochemistry of high molecular compounds. – M.: Mir, 1970. – 354 p.
7. Kochnev A.M., Galibeen S.S. Modification of the structure and properties of polymers //Izvestia VUZov. Chemistry and chemical technology. – 2003. – V.46. – issue 4.- P. 3-10.
8. Zanin A.M., Kiryukhin D.P., Barelko V.V. et/ al/ On pulsing character of distribution of low temperature chemical transformations of radiated solid systems initiated by brittle destruction // DAS of the USSR. 1983. – V.268, №35. – P. 1146 – 1149.
9. Mofa N.N. The peculiarities of the structure and stageness of combustion of the systems on the basis of guartz modified by mechanochemical treatment // Combustion and plasma chemistry. – 2003. V. – P.89-97.
Copyright (c) 2012 Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.