Study of Production of Rubber-Bitumen Compounds
In this article were investigated ways of production of Rubber-Bitumen Compounds (RBC). The physico-mechanical characteristics of paving bitumen BND 60/90 modified with rubber crumb from spent tire and spent engine oil. The structure of rubber crumb was characterized by optical microscopy and physico-mechanical characteristics of rubber-bitumen compounds are determined by standard methods. It established that the quantity of entered rubber-oil depending (ratio 3:2) on physical and chemical conditions. 15-25 wt.% rubber-oil modified bitumens were according to variety standard of RBC.
2. Mansurov Z.A., Ongarbaev E.K., Tuleutaev B.K., 2000. Utilization of Oil Wastes for Production of Road-building materials, Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal,2(2): 161-166.
3. E.K. Ongarbaev, Z.A. Mansurov. Oil Wastes and Methods of utilization them. –Almaty: Kazakh University, 2003. –P. 160. (Russian).
4. D.G. Shunin, A.G. Filippova, N.A. Okhotina, A.G. Liakumovich, and Ya.D. Samuilov. Possibilities of Production and Use of RubberBitumen Compounds. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, Vol. 75, No. 6, 2002, pp. 1020-1023.
5. E.K. Ongarbaev, E. Tileuberdi, B.K. Tuleutaev, Z.A. Mansurov. New source of production and and improvement quality of oxidative oil bitumen. VI International symposium “Combustion and Plasmochemistry”, 24-26 august, 2011. -Almaty, the Republic of Kazakhstan. –P. 66 - 68. (Russian).
6. B.K. Nefedov, E.E. Gorlova, and E.G. Gorlov. Obtaining a Rubber-Bitumen Asphaltic Concrete Pavement Binder by the Thermocatalytic Processing of Petroleum Residues in a Mixture with Rubber Crumb in the Presence of Zeolites and Organo-Mineral Activators. ISSN 2070-0504, Catalysis in Industry, 2009, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 121–127. Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2009.
7. E.E. Gorlova, B.K. Nefedov, and E.G. Gorlov. Manufacture of an Asphalt–Rubber Binder for Road Pavements by the Thermolysis of Tire Chips with Heavy Petroleum Residues. Solid Fuel Chemistry, 2009, Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 224–228.
8. F. Austruy, Ye. Tileuberdi, Ye. Ongarbaev, Z. Mansurov. Use of oil-rubber mixture for production of Rubber-Bitumen Compounds. VI International symposium “Combustion and Plasmochemistry”, 24-26 august, 2011. - Almaty, the Republic of Kazakhstan. – P.137-138.
9. YE Zhi-gang, KONG Xian ming, YU Jianying, WEI Lian-qi. Properties of Desulfurized Crumb Rubber Modified Bitumen. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci.Ed. Mar. 2003 Vol.18 No.1 pp. 83-85.
Copyright (c) 2012 Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.